Betfred Watford vs Manchester City betting offer
Any new customer that signs up with Betfred in time for Watford vs Manchester City can claim £30 in free bets and 10 free spins at the casino when placing a £10 bet on the match tomorrow afternoon.
How does the Betfred Watford vs Manchester City offer work?
Saturday afternoon’s EPL clash between Watford and Manchester City is set to be one of the most entertaining fixtures of the weekend and a surefire favorite for fans of Premier League betting.
Registering a new account with Betfred in time for the action will see newcomers awarded £30 in free bets when placing a £10 qualifying wager on any sporting contest, as well as 30 free spins at the Betfred casino.
How to claim the Betfred Watford vs Manchester City free bet
- Click any link in this segment to go Betfred and create an account
- Register using the promotional code SPORTS60
- Make your first deposit and place a qualifying bet on any sports contest. Remember to bet £10+ in one transaction, at odds of evens (2.0)
- Betfred will then credit your account with £30 in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement.
- The Maximum 30 free spins are for the slot game Blue Wizard at £0.10 per spin. The offer expires in seven days.
Watford vs Manchester City Betting Tips
Not sure what to bet on? Check out our football betting tips for Watford vs Manchester City below:
- Including that beauty of a volley vs Aston Villa on Wednesday night, Man City’s Bernardo Silva now has three goals in four goals and has arguably been the EPL’s best player in recent weeks.
- The last three games between Watford and Manchester City have ended 0-4, 8-0, and 6-0 to Man City.
- Manchester City have forced 25 corners in three games (7 vs Everton; 8 vs West Ham, and 10 vs Aston Villa)
Based on the above stats, here are three recommended bets and the accompanying odds as seen at Betfred on Friday, December 3 (odds subject to change)
- Bet on Manchester City’s Bernardo Silva to score at any time at 7/5 odds at Betfred
- Bet on Manchester City to score +4.5 goals at 9/2 odds at Betfred
- Wager on Manchester City to win and over 9.5 corners in the match (both teams) at 2/1 at Betfred
Betfred Watford vs Manchester City offer T&Cs
This offer is for new British & Northern Irish customers only. The required promotional code is SPORTS60. Deposit and place your first sports bet of £10+ at odds of evens (2.0)+. The wager must be settled within seven days of registration, and the first bet must be on sports. Customers can expect to receive £30 in free bets credited into their respective betting accounts within 48 hours of the bet settlement. There is a seven-day expiry on this offer. Payment restrictions do apply and SMS validation may be required. Maximum 30 free spins on Blue Wizard at £0.10 per spin. Seven-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply.
- This promo is only available to new Betfred.com or Betfred app customers hailing from the UK & Northern Ireland
- Register using the promo code SPORTS60.
- The qualifying first bet must be placed at odds of evens (2.0) or greater. The total stake must be at least £10.
- The qualifying bet must be £10 in a one bet transaction. Placing two single £5 bets at odds of evens or more will not qualify.
- Customers may be required to confirm participation in the promotion by responding to an SMS message. Customers must validate themselves within seven days of the bet settlement.
- The qualifying wager must be settled within seven days of registration to qualify for the promotion.
- The qualifying bet must be placed on Sportsbook markets. Betting on such markets as Totepool, Games, Casino, Lotto, Poker, and Bingo will not qualify for the promotion.
- The free bet amount of £30 is typically credited to customer accounts within 48 hours of the settlement of the qualifying bet. But, bonus payments may be delayed if account verification is required
- Minimum and maximum free bet amount is £30.
- The free bets are valid for seven days after issue. Free bets unused after seven days will be removed from your account
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- Customers are entitled to one welcome offer per postal address, IP address, or device, or mobile phone number. If you’ve held an account with Betfred before, you are not eligible for the offer.
- Customers making deposits using prepaid Visa, Mastercards, or e-Wallets do not qualify for this promotion.
- General Betfred terms and conditions apply
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold free bet payments if Betfred.com is unable to verify a customer’s identity, or if the company has reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who created or is operating the account. In such cases, Betfred may ask for further proof of identity and address documentation to verify identity. If a customer fails to verify his/her identity, this will result in the non-payment of the bonus.
- Betfred also reserves the right to withdraw this promotion for reasons beyond the control of the bookmaker, such as system failures or supplier withdrawal (not exhaustive). In the unlikely instance that this should occur, Betfred will endeavour to communicate any withdrawal with the customer in a timely manner.