The Premier League is back after the international break with a clash between Manchester United and Leicester City that could prove critical in the race for European qualification come the end of the season.
How to Claim the Bet Storm Manchester United vs Leicester Betting Offer?
Claiming the Bet Storm Manchester United vs Leicester betting offer couldn’t be easier and it can be redeemed by following the steps below:
- Click here to sign up to Bet Storm using ‘Deposit Code: BET30
- Deposit and place a bet of up to £10 on any sport with odds of evens or higher
- You will then receive £30 in Free Bets to use on Manchester United vs Leicester
Best Football Betting Offers
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet £10 Get a £30 Free Bet
Bet Storm Betting Offers: Bet £30 on Manchester United vs Leicester Get £30 in Bet Credits
Bet Storm’s fantastic Manchester United vs Leicester betting offer promises to reward punters with £30 in free bet credits to wager on any Premier League match within seven days of signing up.
- New Players Only. Minimum stake $/€/£ 10, minimum odds 1.5, stake not returned.
- 1X wagering the winnings from the free bet. Wagering occurs from real balance first.
- Wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only, wagering starts from real funds.
- Free bet is valid for 7 Days from issue. Max conversion: $/€/£ 200. Excluded Skrill deposits. Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses. Full Terms Apply
Bet Storm Manchester United vs Leicester betting preview and betting tips
Manchester United are in a difficult position ahead of their meeting with Leicester, knowing that any points dropped at Old Trafford this weekend will signal a significant setback in their quest for Champions League qualification.
Leicester, meanwhile, are still campaigning in the Europa League and may have one eye on their upcoming quarter-final 1st leg tie against PSV Eindhoven on Thursday.
With 14 points separating the Red Devils in sixth place from the Foxes in 10th, the home team should be the more motivated in this fixture as they look to overhaul Arsenal and Tottenham.
Interestingly, Leicester have won the last three meetings between the two sides. Brendan Rodgers’ team have recorded 4-2 and 1-2 wins in the last two Premier League clashes and also knocked United out of the FA Cup last season.
But United players fared well over the international break, particularly Bruno Fernandes, who scored twice for Portugal to seal their place at the World Cup in Qatar later this year.
Manchester United vs Leicester betting tip: Manchester United to win and both teams to score at 7/4 with Bet Storm
- Manchester United New Manager: Erik Ten Hag wants to bring Antony to OId Trafford
- Click here to sign up to Bet Storm
Bet Storm review: Should You Claim the Manchester United vs Leicester Offer?
For Manchester United vs Leicester, Bet Storm newcomers will be able to claim £30 in free bets to spend on the event, providing each bettor with plenty of opportunities to make bank at the bookmaker’s expense.
Honestly, there isn’t much to not like about this site when it comes to football betting. You’d be doing yourself a bigger disservice by not signing up, in our estimations at least.