Arsenal entertain Spurs in the north London derby on Sunday, and 888sport is broadcasting enhanced odds on the match. For betting tips and details on how to claim this promotion, read on:
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- English Premier league
- Emirates Stadium, London
- Sunday, September 26th at 16:30 BST
- Sky Sports
888sport is offering enhanced odds of 12/1 (up from 7/5) on Arsenal to beat Spurs and 16/1 (up from 2/1) on a Spurs win.
Wagering £20 on Arsenal at the normal 7/5 odds would typically pay out £48. However, with boosted odds of 12/1, a £20 wager on an Arsenal win has the potential to payout £260 – that’s the £20 stake; the £28 profit, and £212 in Free Bets at 888sport.
Arsenal vs Spurs Betting Tips: How to get Enhanced 12/1 odds on Arsenal at 888sport
To wager on an Arsenal or Spurs win using 888sport’s enhanced odds, just follow the steps below:
- Click any link on this page to go to 888sport and create an account
- Make a minimum deposit of £10. Use the promo code 888ODDS when prompted
- Bet a minimum of £5 on Arsenal or Spurs at the normal odds
- If the team that you selected wins, 888sport will pay out on the original odds and credit the extra winnings from the enhanced odds into your betting account as Free Bets.
Arsenal vs Spurs Betting Tips: Why bet on Tottenham to win?
Tottenham may have lost 3-0 to Chelsea last weekend and they might be struggling for goals at the moment. But, looking at the stats and the starters on both teams, it’s hard not to favor Nuno-Espirito Santo’s side in the first north London derby of the year. In fact, there are several reasons to bet on Spurs at 888sport.
- Spurs are 7th in the EPL whereas Arsenal are 13th. It’s still early in the season but, statistically speaking, teams in the top half of the league tend to beat teams in the bottom.
- Spurs have won three of the last four meetings vs Arsenal
- Spurs have Harry Kane up front, who, as of March 14, 2021, is the all-time top goalscorer in North London derby games with 11 goals in the fixture
- The 16/1 enhanced odds available at 888sport mean a £20 bet could pay out up to £340. Spurs might be slight underdogs, but should they win, the potential for a lucrative win is too good an opportunity to pass over