Leading racing advisor Andrew Mount turns his attention to Sunday’s SpreadEx markets to find the best value spread betting and fixed odds opportunities.
Spreadex offers both normal fixed odds betting plus spread betting on horse racing. There are some key differences between this form of gambling and placing regular fixed odds bets. Get the calls right and punters could win big, but the potential to lose money can be much higher. Intrigued? Then check out this how to spread bet on horse racing guide:
Andrew has been in good form this week and he has just the one recommended bet/trade at Exeter’s meeting on Sunday:
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Sunday November 21st
SWINCOMBE FLEAT was probably flattered when winning a Fontwell bumper on her second start last season, as she plotted a wide course throughout and raced on the better ground. She was beaten in both subsequent outings, albeit in Listed and Grade 2 company, and looks short enough on her reappearance/hurdles debut. She was sent off as the 9-4 favourite on her debut last term but could only finish a 19-length fourth. She can be opposed in the SpreadEx 50-25-10 market. Those punters looking for a fixed odds alternative could do worse than side with LAZY SUNDAY at an each-way price. She was clearly in need of the experience when seventh here on her recent debut and should know more this time.
Recommendation: Oppose SWINCOMBE FLEAT in Exeter 1.30
SpreadEx Free Bet – Get £36 Free Today
All SportsLens readers can claim £36 in Free Bets when opening a new account at SpreadEx. To claim your £36, simply:
- Go to spreadex.com
- Register your account details
- Place a £25 on any horse at odds of greater than 1/2
- Get £36 in Free Bets!
All of the most popular horse racing spread betting markets like Winning Favourites, the 50-30-20-10 Race Index, Winning Distances, Favourites and Squared Numbers are included. When it comes sports spread betting sites in the UK today, Spreadex are number one. Check out SportsLens every day for more horse racing spread betting tips from Andrew Mount, complete with detailed analysis.
Not sure where to bet? Have a look at our list of the best horse racing betting sites.
Interested in the Cheltenham Festival? Follow our guides:
- Looking to wager on Cheltenham? Have a look here for the best Cheltenham betting sites.
- Looking for bonuses? We selected the best Cheltenham free bets.
- You can find even more promo on our dedicated Cheltenham betting offers
- Use the highest odds and earn even more, have a look at the best Cheltenham odds.
- Not sure how to bet? Follow our expert betting tips and predictions about Cheltenham.
- You can find the last Cheltenham Festival results here.
- Looking to watch horse races online? Have a look at the best live horse racing streaming sites.
Interested in the Gold Cup? Follow our guides:
- Gold Cup betting guide and sites
- Gold Cup betting offers
- Gold Cup free bets bonuses
- Gold Cup tips & predictions
- Gold Cup best odds
Interested in the Grand National? Follow our guides: