888sport is broadcasting an exclusive promotion for all new customers during the Ryder Cup. To learn more about the offer; how to sign up, and to get a free Ryder Cup betting tip, read on:
Sportslens readers are entitled to claim an exclusive offer when they sign up at 888Sport during the Ryder Cup. The bookmaker is running a Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets (+£10 casino bonus) promotion, meaning it’s possible to place a losing wager on the golf this weekend but still end up with £30 in free bets and £10 to spend at the casino!
2021 Ryder Cup Betting Tips:
The way this deal works is simple: Right now, 888sport is offering odds of 3/1 on a Team Europe outright win at the Ryder Cup. If you sign up with 888sport and bet £10 on Team Europe to defeat Team US and your prediction is proved right, you would get the £30 profit on your 3/1 wager, plus £30 in free bets and a £10 casino bonus.
In order to claim this exclusive offer, just follow the simple instructions laid out below:
- Click the following link to go to 888sport.com
- Sign up at the betting site. No promotional code is necessary for UK-based customers
- Once signed up, place a £10 qualifying bet at odds of 1/2 or greater
- The Free Bets will be credited to your account once your qualifying bet has settled
Ryder Cup Betting Tips: Team Europe to win – 3/1 at 888sport
The Americans have made a crushing start to the 2021 Ryder Cup and, at the time of writing, are 5 points up on Day 1.
Matchplay golf does have a tendency to ebb and flow throughout the day/tournament, however. So, there’s no reason for Team Europe to begin waving the white flag just yet. They still have a great chance of a win at this year’s event.
- Team Europe has won seven of the last ten Ryder Cup tournaments
- Team Europe is the reigning Ryder Cup champion, having won the competition in France in 2018.
- In Jon Rahm, Team Europe boasts the current No.1 ranked player on the PGA Tour golf circuit.
- The Europeans have a wealth more experience than their American counterparts and are about five years older on average. Even relatively young stars (in golfing terms) like Rory McIllroy have appeared in and won multiple Ryder Cup tournaments. When the pressure is on during days 2 & 3, the experience of Team Europe could yet prove vital.
It’s definitely not been a great opening afternoon’s play from McIllroy and co. But Team Europe at 3/1 still makes for a good bet: a £20 wager at 888sport would pay out £80 (£60 profit).