With two Europa League semi-finals to savour on Thursday evening, 10bet have an interesting looking offer for existing customers in which users could stand a chance of winning a £5 free bet.
How to Claim 10bet’s Existing Customer Offer
Customers on 10bet will get a £5 free bet should any number 10 from the four teams left in the competition grab a goal or an assist!
Simply stake £25 and the £5 free bet will be automatically credited should any one of Manuel Lanzini, Filip Kostic, Steven Davis or Emil Forsberg achieve that feat.
- Log in to bet10 and click “Opt In”
- Bet £25+ across the 10bet sportsbook.
- Receive a £5 bet within 24 hours if any no10 scores or assists.
If you’re not already signed up to 10bet, then click below to claim their new customer offer and then you can opt in to their Number 10 Score or Assist Offer.
10bet Offer – Any Number 10 Score or Assist and Receive £5 Free Bet
We’ve had a look at the terms and conditions and plucked out a few of the key points which we’ve listed below.
- Bet £25 or more between 27/04 20:00 and 28/04 20:00 GMT.
- Minimum odds 4/5 required on initial bet.
- Applies to customers 18+.
Best Football Betting Offers
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus
Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Bet £10 Get a £30 Free Bet
Already claimed this offer? Check out some more free bet offers from the best betting sites.
10bet New Customer Offers
Those yet to sign up to 10bet can get a whopping £50 welcome bonus when they deposit £15. See below for details:
- Make a deposit of at least £15.
- Use code PLAY10.
- Get a 50% matched bonus up to £50. To receive the max. £50 bonus you must deposit at least £100 to your account.
Key T’s and C’s
- If you have already made a real-money deposit into your 10bet Account you will not be eligible for this promotion.
- The minimum qualifying deposit for this promotion is £15.
- Deposits via Skrill or Neteller shall not be a qualifying deposit.
- To be eligible for this promotion, players must input PLAY10 in the ‘Bonus Code’ field when making a qualifying deposit into their Main Cash Account
- The bonus amount of 50% of your qualifying deposit, up to £50, shall then be credited to your Sports Bonus Account immediately after the qualifying deposit has been made.