The football world is going through it’s yearly throes of making pointless predictions for this summer so it would be quite pointless to ask you something simple like ‘who will win the Premiership next season’ (United, of course :)).
Instead, I’ve decided to ask you a series of questions, stuff that actually values your knowledge as football fans rather than provoke irrational debate.
Liverpool fans, are you ready? Here are your questions:
1) What formation do you think Benitez will favour, now that he has both Bellamy and Crouch in the team? 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 or 4-4-2?
2) Which of Benitez signings looks the best to you, and why (my personal favourite is Craig Bellamy)?
3) I think we take it for granted that Liverpool will be in the top four this season. Fair enough. But do you seriously think that Liverpool will be able to challenge United, Arsenal and Chelsea for the title this season? Why so?
4) Why are you guys so fond of Peter Crouch?
5) Who is Liverpool signing next?
Let me know your answers in the comments section.
Also, if anyone is interested in writing about Liverpool on Soccerlens, tell me here.