- 1 Top 10 eSports Betting Sites in India
- 2 How We Rank the Best eSports Betting Sites in India
- 3 Is Betting on eSports Legal in India?
- 4 How Do eSports Betting Sites Compare in Terms of Games Covered
- 5 Best eSports Betting Odds
- 6 Best eSports Markets I Can Bet On in India
- 7 Major eSports Tournaments and Leagues
- 8 How to Bet on eSports
- 9 eSports Betting Bonuses
- 10 Ultimate eSports Betting Tips
- 11 Bottom Line
- 12 eSports Betting FAQs
- 12.1 Do you need to enter a promo code to get an eSports betting welcome bonus?
- 12.2 What are the most popular eSports to bet on?
- 12.3 Do many eSports betting sites offer live streams?
- 12.4 Are there eSports mobile betting apps?
- 12.5 Are dedicated eSports betting sites better than traditional sportsbooks?
There has been a staggering explosion in the eSports space over the past few years. More and more people realize how great of a spectacle the leading eSports events can be as the very best gamers in the world take on each other in an attempt to win trophies and mega prizes. There are tons of different games that will be played competitively.
Some people prefer those titles that are sports-based, while others prefer first-person shooter options or strategy games. Whatever your preference, you now have the ability to place wagers on your favorite eSports events. This guide is going to look at all aspects of eSports betting, allowing you to see what you need to do to get started with eSports betting for yourself.
Top 10 eSports Betting Sites in India
Bonus Up To R30,000
- Very generous new customer deal
- Live streaming available
- Huge range of eSports betting markets
200% Deposit Bonus Up To ₹15,000 + 15 Free Spins
- Superb esports betting offering
- Weekly cashback available across a variety of sports
- Bitcoin deposits supported
Deposit Bonus Up To ₹8,000
- 50% weekly reload bonus
- Huge range of existing customer deals
- Esports offers available
100% First Bet Match Up To ₹5000
- Live streaming
- Dedicated Esports section
- 50% weekend reload bonus
100% Deposit Match Up To ₹10,000
- Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu versions available
- Live streaming
- Huge range of eSports events
100% Welcome Sports Bonus Up To ₹9,000
- Live streaming available
- Bet Builder
- Huge range of esports markets
100% up to ₹8,000 INR + 20 Free Spins for Sin City Nights
- Weekly bonus offers
- Huge range of deposit options including Cryptocurrency
- Accumulator boost and Bet Builder available
120% Sports Bonus up to ₹74,000
- Industry leading welcome offer
- Live streaming
- Accumulator boost
Up to ₹4,000 in Bet Credits
- Hugely respected operator
- Massive range of esports betting markets
- Great promotions
How We Rank the Best eSports Betting Sites in India
There are a lot of different variables involved with eSports betting sites. Every platform will usually have its own strengths and weaknesses that you’ll need to weigh up.
Our expert team makes sure to look under the hood and take into account all aspects of an offering. However, there will be some areas in particular that need a bit of extra focus in this regard. Here are some of the main areas of focus:
- Range of Markets: The first area we look at is the range of eSports betting markets that are available. It might be a sportsbook that mainly focuses on traditional types of sports or a dedicated eSports betting site. Whatever the case, we make sure that there is good coverage for the popular types of eSports events. This goes both for event coverage and also offering a good collection of bet types. PariMatch is one of the best eSports betting options when it comes to the extensive markets it offers.
- Live Betting: A lot of people enjoy having the ability to place bets when an event has started. It is a way for you to enjoy the live-action and to potentially make profitable decisions on the back of what you are seeing unfold in front of you. We want there to be a good range of betting markets for live betting opportunities. We also check to see if there is the ability to live stream the events. 10Cric has one of the best eSports live betting offerings.
- User Experience: We want to be sure that the process of placing wagers is going to be as seamless as it possibly can be. We want there to be a focus placed on making sure that bettors can find the types of wagers they are looking for with no hassle at all. This means that there is a good platform design, a simple menu system, and fast site speed. It goes for desktop and mobile devices. ComeOn! is one of the best eSports betting sites when it comes to user experience.
- Bonus Offers: If you’re looking more so at traditional types of sportsbooks, you often won’t find any esports-related offers. However, if it is a dedicated eSports betting site, there should be an abundance of promotions. We look to see what sort of welcome offer is in place, as well as what types of regular rewards users can get. Rabona has some of the best eSports betting bonus offers around.
- Competitiveness of Odds: One of the most straightforward ways that you can maximize your return from a winning wager is to make sure that it has been placed with the best odds possible. Some sites will have a reputation for generally having very good odds for certain eSports. Therefore, it is worthwhile taking this into account before making a decision. Leon consistently has some of the best odds in the eSports betting space.
Is Betting on eSports Legal in India?
The specific laws relating to different forms of gambling will usually vary depending on what area of India you are in. This is why you should take the time to see what the rules are in your specific province when it comes to eSports betting. Many areas of the country have technically banned sports betting as a result of the Public Gaming Act of 1867.
However, many people in India today use offshore platforms to place bets on their favorite sports. These offshore platforms are not housed in India, so they generally do not come under the scrutiny of the Indian authorities. These platforms will often be regulated and licensed in other regions.
How Do eSports Betting Sites Compare in Terms of Games Covered
Every eSports betting site is going to have its own specific focus. There might be certain types of eSports that a given platform will focus on more than another. This is what you need to consider before signing up for an account, as you want to have access to plenty of betting opportunities for your favorite types of eSports. Here is a quick look at that comparison of some of the leading eSports betting sites and the eSports that they cover:
|Bookie||CS:GO||Dota 2||LoL||Overwatch||StarCraft||Rainbow Six|
Best eSports Betting Odds
There is rarely going to be one platform that always has the absolute best odds for eSports betting. However, there will be certain platforms that consistently have very competitive odds across the board. Therefore, it is a good idea to sign up for one of these platforms if you are looking to easily get access to quality odds.
If you want to get the best odds for every single eSports wager that you place, then you can sort up an account with each leading eSports betting site and use an odds comparison website in order to see which operator has the best odds for a given wager. Here is a quick view of the best platforms that offer decent eSports betting odds:
- PariMatch – 150% Up To ₹20,000 Sports Welcome Bonus
- 10Cric – 200% Deposit Bonus Up To ₹15,000 + 15 Free Spins
- PureWin – 100% Deposit Match Up To ₹10,000
Best eSports Markets I Can Bet On in India
These days, there are many different eSports that have competitive events and that you’ll be able to bet on. There are over a dozen leading eSports to check out in this regard. However, there are certain types of eSports that get more attention than others from bettors and operators. Here is a look at some of those most popular eSports for betting purposes:
Major eSports Tournaments and Leagues
There are some mega eSports tournaments that take place each and every year. They often have staggeringly large prizes on offer, with the prestige of winning certain titles also being massive. Many teams and players will focus their entire year around these big events. Here is a quick look at some of the biggest eSports tournaments each year:
League of Legends World Championship
The World Championship is always the largest tournament as part of the League of Legends season. Millions of dollars will be up for grabs, with many tens of millions of people viewing the games. There are usually 24 teams as part of the tournament, with matches generally taking place over the course of a few weeks.
The International is using the last event in the Dota 2 calendar each year and it has one of the biggest prize purses in all of eSports. In some years, the total prize pool has been in and around the $40 million mark. Teams from all corners of the globe come together in order to battle it out. Only one team has ever won this tournament more than once.
The Overwatch League
The Blizzard Entertainment game has one of the most successful eSports leagues around today. The idea behind this particular league is based on the traditional type of major sports franchise model that is seen across North America. There are now 20 franchises that face each other in events all around the world.
How to Bet on eSports
Here are any different formats of eSports betting that you might come across. As well as the traditional type of betting markets that most people will be familiar with if they are fans of regular sports, there are also some options that are unique to the world of eSports.
This means that you’ll have a lot of different ways in which you can enjoy betting on eSports events. Here is a look at the main options:
The standard type of eSports betting will be fixed-odds wagering. It is more or less the same as what you would find if you were betting on regular sports. You will be placed bets with real money and the fixed odds will remain in place until the bet has been settled.
There will be tons of different types of bets that you can place on these events, relating to the various types of outcomes of the match, as well as wagers focusing on the individual teams and/or players.
Skins betting has become very popular in the eSports space. There are certain games that will have in-game items that are seen as being very valuable and players can transfer them to one another as they please. A lot of marketplaces and auction sites exist in order to allow players to exchange, sell, and buy these skins.
However, there are also some betting sites that allow users to use skins in order to place bets. This means that the stake will be in-game items rather than real money. There are also other types of platforms whereby you’ll be able to use skins as your wager for games of chance like roulette.
There is a lot of social betting that takes place in the world of eSports. This is because a lot of people like to play games themselves against other people with money being on the line. Oftentimes, there will be real money on the line.
However, you will also see people battling it out for certain skins and other types of in-game items. There are numerous websites that formalize the social betting process, matching you up with opponents and helping to conduct the transactions.
Just like you’ll find fantasy sports contests for the likes of the NFL or major cricket leagues, there will be similar types of fantasy platforms available for certain eSports. You’ll be making up a team of players in an attempt to accumulate the most points based on the site’s scoring system. You can compete with others and see who ends up having the better result.
eSports Betting Bonuses
Nearly every type of online gambling platform is going to have some type of welcome offer in place in an attempt to attract users to sign up for an account. These will come in different shapes and forms.
For eSports betting sites, there will often be some sort of a deposit bonus or free bet offer in place. You’ll usually need to follow a few steps in order to get your hands on the bonus. Most offers will also carry some sort of wagering requirements you’ll have to meet before you can cash out the bonuses as real money.
In addition to welcome offers, most eSports betting sites will also reward existing customers with different offers. These could be in the form of risk-free bets, insurance on accumulators, boosted odds, and free bets. It’s always a good time being able to get access to something for free and reduce your risk of losing. Here is a quick look at three of the best eSports betting site welcome offers:
|Bookmaker||eSports Welcome Offer||Visit Site|
|150% Up To ₹20,000 Sports Welcome Bonus||Claim Now|
|Deposit Bonus Up To ₹8,000||Claim Now|
|100% Welcome Sports Bonus Up To ₹9,000||Claim Now|
Ultimate eSports Betting Tips
Just like with most forms of betting, there are not going to be many ways that you can guarantee you are going to win every bet that you place. However, there are certain tips and approaches that you’ll be able to take that allow you to boost your chances of being successful. Here are a few tips that you can keep in mind when you are betting on eSports:
There is a massive wave of growth pushing the eSports world into the future. Many people are now realising just how entertaining eSports can be to watch, as well as bet on. It is only the beginning for this type of wagering, with more and more developments set to come into the space in the coming years. Now that you have a good idea as to what to expect with eSports betting, you can dive in headfirst and start playing bets as you please.