Competition for places among bookmakers in India has never been fiercer! As such, it is free bets that can often be the difference between them. The best free bet offers tend to be offered to new customers, providing players with a good platform to build upon. On this page, we will deliver the best free bet promos available in India today. On top of this, we will also outline just how free bets India work, including their key terms and conditions.
How Do The Best Free Bet Offers in India compare
The table below shows how the different free bet offers compare in India. This will help players in deciding which suits them best. We have included key terms and conditions, including minimum deposit, expiry date and eligible markets:
|Sportsbook||Free Bet Value||Minimum Deposit||Min Odds||Min Stake||Expiry||Eligible Markets|
|Betkwiff||₹2,000||₹1,000||1.50||₹1,000||2 Days||All Sports|
|Vbet||₹7,000||₹1,000||1.80||₹700||7 Days||All Sports|
|Betiton||₹1,000||₹1,500||2.00||₹1,500||14 Days||All Sports|
|Karamba||₹1,000||₹2,000||2.00||₹2,000||14 Days||All Sports|
|Leon||₹20,000||₹5,000||1.75||₹1,000||2 Days||All Sports|
|Royal Panda||₹2,500||₹1,000||1.80||₹2,500||90 Days||All Sports|
|MansionBet||$10||$10||2.00||$10||7 Days||All Sports|
|888Sport||$30||$10||1.50||$10||14 Days||All Sports|
|PureWin||₹10,000||₹1,000||1.50||₹1,000||5 Days||All Sports|
How We Define the Best Free Bet Offers
With so many free bet offers being available to players in India today, it can be difficult to decide which to take advantage of and which to avoid. One thing that we can say for sure is that our experts have spent time in separating the best free bets from the rest. When analysing free bet offers, we take the following factors into consideration:
- Free Bet Amount – Free bet offers are available for different amounts. Some are relatively low, at ₹1,000, while others a larger, at up to ₹20,000. Whether you are a beginner or experienced player, the free bet value must be worth your time and investment. Our top ranked free bets range in value, meaning that there should be something for everyone.
- Minimum Deposit – As well as the minimum stake, the minimum bet will often determine whether a free bet is worth taking advantage of. For example, if a ₹2,000 bet is required to qualify for a ₹2,000 free bet, it is not likely to appeal to many.
- Eligible Markets – Free bets will ideally cater for fans of all sports. However, some free bets will be specific to a particular sport or event. So, ensure that the free bet in question is eligible on a sport/s that you are interested in before looking to qualify.
- Payment Restrictions – When placing a deposit in the hope of qualifying for a free bet, some bookies will have payment restrictions in place. This generally surrounds the use of e-wallets. For example, those using Skrill or Neteller will potentially not be eligible. This is a condition often overlooked by bettors.
- Expiry – Free bets have a shelf life. Some are available to use for a small number of days. Others can be valid for up to 3 months. So, ensure that you are able to meet any wagering requirements in good time, without feeling rushed.
What Is A Free Bet & How Does It Work?
A free bet is a reward offered by online bookmakers for new customers signing up or loyalty from existing members. Free bets allow players to wager without investing their own money. Winnings made from a free bet will be available to withdraw, with the stake being returned from the bookie. Of course, not many free bets are handed out for free. Players will have to process a qualifying deposit or bet in the vast majority of cases. In order to help bettors understand this promo type in more detail, the following is an example from Royal Panda:
- Create a sports betting account at Royal Panda.
- Make a deposit of at least ₹1,000.
- Place a sports bet worth ₹2,500+ at odds of 1.80 or greater.
- Upon your qualifying bet settling, the bookie will 50% match the stake, up to ₹5,000.
- The free bet will be available for 90 days.
- Winnings made from the free bet can be withdrawn immediately.
How to Get the Best Free Bets
Free bet offers are certainly not difficult to find online today. While not all will be worth utilising, some free bets are just too good to miss out on. Available to both new and existing customers, the qualifying terms will differ between each promotion. So, whether it be a new customer free bet or a moneyback free bet, players must be aware of the terms and conditions. These include:
- Payment restrictions
- Minimum deposit
- Min stake
- Minimum odds
- Eligible markets
- Wagering requirements
- Expiry date
Free Bets India Pros & Cons
As with any gambling promotion, free bets come with both benefits and limitations. Again, each individual free bet will have its own unique advantages and disadvantages. Looking at free bets as a whole, the following are the main pros and cons:
What We Like:
- Risk free bets can be placed
- Good opportunity to test new markets
- Additional winnings can be made
- Makes online betting more exciting
What We Don’t Like:
- Some free bet offers come with strict terms and conditions
- Most free bets require a qualifying deposit and/or bet.
- Not all payment methods are eligible
New Free Bets
New betting sites are regularly being made available to players in India. In order to try and make an impact in a hugely competitive market, many new operators will introduce free bets. Such free bets may well be higher in value than others. Meanwhile, the terms and conditions are often more realistic. So, while new bookies cannot compete in terms of experience, their free bet offers certainly can. The following are examples of free bets with new Indian betting sites:
How to Claim a Free Bet
Generally, claiming a free bet is relatively simple. However, the confusing part is that each free bet is different. With no deposit free bet offers being hard to come by today, financial investment will be required. In order to help bettors gain a better understanding of the process, we have provided an example from Betiton below:
- Sign up for a new sportsbook account with Betiton on desktop or mobile.
- Login to your account and deposit at least ₹1,500 using an eligible payment method.
- Place a sports bet of ₹1,500 or more, at odds of at least 2.00.
- Upon your opening bet settling, a ₹1,000 free bet will land in your account.
- Spend your free bet within 14 days. Any winnings made can be withdrawn instantly.
Free Bet Offer Types
As you will have understood by now, there are many different types of free bets found online today. Catering for both new and existing customers, the following are among the most common free bets with Indian bookies:
No Deposit Free Bets
Given the fact that bookmakers will think twice about giving away something for nothing, no deposit free bets are difficult to find online today. When available, players can earn a free bet simply for signing up for a new account. No financial investment is required, making such promos hugely appealing. Winnings can be withdrawn immediately, with the stake being returned to the bookie. No deposit bonuses are more commonly associated with online casinos.
Free Sports Bets Sign Up Offers
This is the most common form of new customer free bet offer. When signing up, depositing and placing a qualifying bet, a free bet will act as a reward. As we have already discussed, terms and conditions will apply, including minimum odds and expiry dates. However, wagering requirements are rare. Many of our recommended free bet offers surround signing up with a bookie.
Risk Free Bet
Also available to new customers are risk free bets. Here, in the event of your first bet losing, your stake will be refunded. While there will be a maximum refund, such free bets deliver new customers with a certain amount of insurance. Again, T&Cs will apply. However, they are unlikely to be as strict as some other free bet offers.
While not strictly a free bet offer, price boosts certainly appeal to new customers. For example, ahead of the cricket T20 World Cup final, you may be able to get one-off odds for India to beat Australia at 25.00. While only a small stake will be allowed at this price, the potential returns make the promo well worth taking advantage of.
Are There Free Bets for Existing Customers?
Absolutely. While new customer free bet offers generally attract the most attention, existing players can very much also take advantage of free bets. Below are the most common ways in which those already signed up with a bookie can claim a free bet:
Free Bet Club
Free Bet Clubs are common with online bookies. They represent ongoing opportunities for players to earn free bets. Normally held over a period of 7 days, players placing a set number of bets will qualify. Some Free Bet Clubs are better advertised than others. In fact, players will qualify without even realising it on some betting sites.
When it comes to online gambling, reloading is another word for depositing. So, reload bonuses, often handed out as a free bet, are occasionally available to existing customers. For example, get 50% of your deposit as a free bet on a Friday.
Based on your number of deposits and bets, bookies may well offer a loyalty free bet. Again, this form of free bet can often be delivered seemingly at random. However, bookies will carefully calculate those who are deserving of such a reward.
Insurance Free Bet
Accumulator, faller, and 2nd place finish insurance offers also make it possible for existing customers to earn free bets. Here, your stake will be refunded in the form of a free bet, up to a maximum figure. For example, if your multiple bet loses because of just one selection, you will earn a free bet.
Mobile & Betting Apps Free Bet Offers
Given the popularity of, it should come as no surprise that some free bets are introduced specifically for such customers. Whether it be through a dedicated app or sportsbook site, mobile-specific free bets are becoming increasingly common. Such offers make betting using your smartphone or tablet even more appealing. We will update this section should any mobile-specific promotions be introduced on Indian betting sites.
Best Free Soccer Bets
Soccer is the most popular sport across the globe. Whether it be the Indian Super League, Champions League from Europe or World Cup, soccer matches continue to attract the interest of bettors in India. Soccer betting is made more appealing by the introduction of many free bets. Acca insurance, draw money back and other free bet offers are available in India. The following are among the soccer free bets on offer at this time:
Bet $10, Get $10 Free Bet
Bet $10, Get $10 Free Bet
- Football-friendly free bet
- Excellent in-play options
- Price boosts
Bet ₹1000 Get a ₹2000 Surprise Bet
Bet ₹1000 Get a ₹2000 Surprise Bet
- Generous free bet offer
- Football markets eligible
- Supercharged odds available
Best Free Horse Racing Bets
Horse racing is an emerging sport in India. An increasing number of players are placing bets on meetings from around the world. Free bets can be won along the way, whether it be from a non runner no bet or faller insurance promotion. Horse racing free bets will also come with terms and conditions. For example, ante post bets are unlikely to qualify for free bets. Having analysed the available horse racing free bets available in India at present, the table below showcases our favourites.
50% Matched Free Bet Up To R5,000
50% Matched Free Bet Up To R5,000
- Horse racing markets eligible
- Competitive odds
- Other horse racing promos
Free Bet Clubs
Free Bet Clubs are commonly found on betting sites today. A Free Bet Club is another method for players hoping to qualify for free bets. Open to existing customers, a Free Bet Club will generally run over the course of 7 days. Those placing equal to or above the number of required qualifying bets will receive a reward. For players in India, it is the following Free Bet Clubs that are the most appealing:
How to Withdraw Free Bet Winnings
Winnings made from a free bet will normally go directly into your sportsbook account balance. This means that it is the same as any funds that has been deposited. It can therefore be withdrawn instantly. Simply enter the cashier page of your account, select the “Withdraw” option and select your preferred payment option. Payouts at the best Indian betting sites take just a matter of hours or days, depending on the method used. In the rare case that the free bet comes with wagering requirements, players will not be able to withdraw winnings until they have been met.
Important Free Bet Terms and Conditions
Before taking advantage of a free bet, players must be sure to read the terms and conditions of the promotion in full. T&Cs will impact your ability to qualify in the first place, as well as make winnings from a free bet. Of course, the rules will differ between each bookie. However, the following are among the most common terms and conditions surrounding free bet offers:
- Minimum Deposit – Before placing a qualifying bet, new players must add funds to their account. This must meet the minimum deposit amount, which is generally around ₹1,000. Deposits which fail to meet this value will mean that players miss out on their free bet. Betkwiff is one bookie that demands an opening deposit of just ₹1,000.
- Minimum Bet – Having deposited money, a qualifying bet is likely to be required. Bets can generally be placed on any sports market. Be sure to meet the minimum bet amount, which is also normally around ₹1,000. However, in order to qualify for the Vbet free bet, a qualifying wager of just ₹700 is needed.
- Minimum Odds – When placing a qualifying bet or spending a free bet, it is possible that minimum odds will have to be met. The exact price differs between bookies, while odds may also differ depending on the type of bet placed. Bets placed at a lower price will not be eligible. The PureWin free bet terms and conditions state that minimum odds of just 1.50 are in place.
- Eligible Markets – As we have already mentioned, most free bets cater for fans of all sports. However, it may be that there are some markets that free bets are not eligible on. For example, live betting markets may not be eligible. The free bet from SpinSports is one that has no restrictions in this area.
- Expiry – Unfortunately, free bets come with an expiry date. This is likely to be a matter of days after the free bet is unlocked. Any unused funds at this point will most likely be forfeited. Eligible for 90 days, the Royal Panda free bet is one of the best around in this area.
- Wagering Requirements – Some free bet offers come with wagering requirements, which make it less likely that players will profit from them. Compared to casino bonuses, free bet wagering requirements are relatively small. 10x is the maximum you will find. The MansionBet free bet has no wagering requirements to fulfil.
Can I Cash Out Free Bet Winnings?
It is worth noting that with the vast majority of free bet offers, only winnings made will be withdrawable. This means that the stake will be returned to the bookmaker. Earnings can be withdrawn as soon as they are made. However, in some cases, wagering/turnover requirements will be instated into the free bet terms and conditions.
Whether it be 1x or 10x, this means that winnings made must be wagered at least this amount of times before payouts can be processed. Wagering requirements certainly impact the appeal of a free bet. Luckily, this is something that does not feature a lot with Indian betting sites, as it is more commonly associated with online casinos.
Final word on Best Free Bets in India
Free bets ultimately make online sports wagering more attractive. Our top ranked free bets come from leading bookmakers, all of which are licensed by respected gambling authorities. So, be sure to check out our top ranked bookmakers free bets, which give players the perfect starting point. Consider the terms and conditions, including minimum odds and expiry date, before deciding which free bet is best for you.
Free Bets in India FAQs
Can I claim free cricket bets?
Most of the best free bets found online cater for fans of all sports. However, some are more specific, with cricket free bets being common in India.
Are no deposit free bet offers available?
Unfortunately, free bets no deposit promotions are difficult to find online today. A small number of bookies will introduce such offers. As the name suggests, no financial investment is required. Instead, a free bet will be delivered simply to those who sign up for the first time.
What are the most important terms and conditions surrounding free sports bets?
When deciding whether to qualify for a free bet, players must consider the minimum bet, minimum odds, expiry, payment restrictions and eligible markets, among other things. Be sure to read the small print!
Can I claim a free bet when signing up with an online bookmaker in India?
Many online bookies in India now offer free bets. While some are offered to existing customers, many target those registering for the first time. Free bet welcome offers generally require a qualifying bet.
Can I withdraw winnings made from free bets immediately?
This really depends on the specific free bet offer. Some bookies will state in their terms and conditions that wagering requirements must be met before withdrawals can be made. However, in most cases, payouts can be processed immediately.