Fantasy Premier League or FPL is an online game that lets you become a fantasy manager. You get to pick real-life players to form your dream team and compete against others. Additionally, you score points depending on their on-field performances.
Fantasy Premier League has bagged its place in the online gaming experience. The website went from a simple game site in 2002 to a hub for over 7 billion fantasy football players in 2020. Wondering how to check out your FPL history? Read on to find out.
How to Check Your FPL History
As a regular FPL player, you might want to check your previous scores once in a while. Going through your gameweek records will help you adjust your strategies and plan your next move. However, before we go any further, let’s catch up with some FPL basics.
Fantasy Premier League 101
To begin managing your own FPL squad, you must first build one. Once you sign up to the site, you’ll have 100 million pounds to spend on your team. As a manager, you must choose your players carefully. Note that the deadline is always one hour before the kick-off of the first match of the gameweek in turn.
Players get points for goals, assists, saves, and clean sheets. Earn additional points by reaching the top in the Bonus Points System in a match. After entering the game, managers can join and create leagues to compete with friends and others worldwide. These are the four chips that fantasy managers can use in any gameweek:
- Wildcard – This chip allows you to make an extensive amount of transfers in a gameweek without affecting your points.
- Triple Captain – Normally, your chosen captain will score twice the points in a gameweek. You can use the Triple Captain chip to get triple points instead during one week in the season.
- Bench Boost – in a regular gameweek, you would have to bench four of your players, which means their point won’t count. The Bench Boost allows you to add their points to your overall gameweek score one week per season.
- Free Hit – This allows you to make any number of transfers, without losing points to transfer hits. However, it only lasts one gameweek. Once it is over, your original team will be back.
Let’s Get to the Main Question Now
Okay, so you have started playing the Fantasy Premier League, and you are rocking it. But wait, where are your previous scores? There are hundreds of tips online to improve your FPL performance. But are you struggling to find one to help you get to the gameweek history? Here is a simple run-through of steps to help you check out your smashing past scores!
- Once you open the official FPL website, sign in to your account.
- Find the Home tab on the top left side of the page.
- Click on the My Team tab right next to it.
- Once you get to the “My Team” page, you will be able to see a game week history in the right toolbar, topmost card.
There you have it! All your scores and global rankings from previous years will show up here. Go through these to strategize better for your next game and prepare to become an FPL legend!
The Internet has brought us a range of unique ways to earn and win prizes from our homes. The Fantasy Premier League has taken over a big chunk of the World Wide Web, and football lovers are glad! Are you looking for quicker ways to earn online? Go to mobile casinos for real money and give your luck a try!
If you are a new FPL player, navigating your way through the FPL website for the first time can be a little tricky. But don’t worry! Look around and explore, and you’ll get the hang of it in no time!