Despite being the lowest division in the English Football League, League Two remains hugely competitive. Previously known as the Third Division, League Two contains some well-known clubs, as well as some relatively new names. League Two betting is available with a large number of online bookmakers. From the first day of the season up until the League Two Playoff Final, a variety of markets are available to punters. Our guide will explain everything that there is to know about League Two.
Best League Two Betting Sites
Bet £10 Get £50 In Bet Credits
- Brilliant 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout offer
- Regular providers of Champions League betting offers
- League Two live streaming available
Bet £10 Get £60 In Bonuses
- Leading League Two betting odds
- Fantastic ongoing promotions
- Plenty of acca betting options
Free Bet Up to £25
- Acca Bonus for football
- Variety of football promotions
- Highly competitive football odds
Bet £10 Get £20 In Free Bets
- Get a free bet every single week
- Very good selection of Champions League betting offers
- Top outright League Two markets
50% first deposit bonus up to £50
- All League Two fixtures covered
- Get regular free bets
- Daily enhanced odds deals
Bet £10 Get £30 In Bonuses
- Football League One bet builder feature
- Accumulator bonus available
- Excellent mobile League Two betting options
Deposit £10, Get a £30 Free Bet
- League Two top scorers markets
- 10% Football Cashback
- Easy Acca creation
Bet £10 and Get £30 Free Bet
- Regular free bets
- More you play more rewards Programme available
- One of the best new League Two betting sites
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets
- Leading outright League One betting odds
- Huge number of football betting offers
- Very experienced League Two betting site
Top 10 List of the Best League Two Betting Sites in the UK 2022
- Bet365 – League Two live streaming available
- Betfred – Leading League Two betting odds
- QuinnBet – Variety of football promotions
- BoyleSports – Top outright League Two markets
- 10Bet – All League Two fixtures covered
- Parimatch – Excellent mobile League Two betting options
- JeffBet – League Two top scorers markets
- 2KBet – One of the best new League Two betting sites
- William Hill – One of the most experienced League Two betting sites
- BetUK – Pre-match, live & outright League Two betting markets
How We Rank League Two Betting Sites
The vast majority of online bookies now cover League Two. As a result, there are almost endless options for punters. When ranking available betting sites, it is the following factors that we consider, among others:
- Available Markets – League Two betting involves far more than simply predicting the result of an individual match. The best League Two betting sites offer a wide variety of pre-match, live and outright markets. Popular markets include 1×2, total goals, first goalscorer, both teams to score and outright title winner. With excellent coverage of the division, it is Betfred that stands out here.
- League Two Odds – League Two odds vary between bookies. Punters will wish to know that they are taking advantage of nothing but the best prices. There are few better sites in this area than William Hill, who offer competitive odds on pre-match, live and outright League Two markets.
- Mobile Options – It is vital that markets are accessible via smartphones and tablets, on top of desktop platforms. The best betting sites are fully functional via mobile browsers. Meanwhile, many bookies have invested in dedicated mobile betting apps. The 10Bet app, available on iOS and Android, makes League Two betting quick and simple when on the go.
- Additional Features – Bet builders, cash out and live streaming are among the features that enhance the experience for punters. Such features are available on different League Two betting sites. However, there is no better bookie in this area than Bet365 in our opinion. Punters here can customise and cash out bets, as well as watch selected matches live.
- Payment Methods – Funding bets requires a deposit. Punters can select from a range of payment methods, including debit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards. Deposits are instant, with the best payment options being secure and easy to use too. Meanwhile, withdrawals are processed in a matter of days, with no fees being involved at our top ranked sites. BoyleSports certainly looks after its customers in this area.
- Bonus Offers – Welcome offers are accompanied by a variety of ongoing promotions, some of which are eligible to those betting on League Two. Free bets, acca insurance, enhanced winnings, price boosts and money back specials are available on the best betting sites. Be sure to read the small print before signing up and depositing, with QuinnBet scoring highly when it comes to ongoing promotions.
League Two Table 2022
It is always important to check out the League Two football table before confirming any bet. Here, punters will see how potential picks have performed throughout the season, as well as the League Two form table, which generally covers the last 5 games. The history books should also be considered. The table below shows the League Two winners, runners up and top goalscorers over the last decade:
Forest Green Rovers
League Two Playoff Final 2022
After all regular season matches are complete, the League Two Playoffs determine the final team that will be promoted to League One. Involving the clubs that finish in 4th-7th place in the League Two table, the semi-finals are played over two legs, before a one-off final is held at Wembley Stadium. Port Vale beat Mansfield Town 3-0 in the 21/21 Playoff Final, with this format of the competition having taken place since 1987. The Playoffs attract great interest from punters, with bets being accepted right up until the full time whistle of the final.
League Two Betting Odds
League Two odds vary from bookie to bookie. Whether it be pre-match, live or outright markets you are looking for, bookies calculate prices based on the same statistics and information. However, punters will want to know that they are betting on nothing but the best League Two betting odds. Having compared the prices at all available bookies, our recommended sites all offer competitive prices. The table below shows how they compare when it comes to outright English League Two title odds:
League Two Betting Predictions
League Two, like many other English football divisions, is notoriously difficult to predict. However, League Two betting predictions and tips are published on a number of sites today. Ahead of the new season, let’s take a closer look at some of the standout clubs, who are priced the shortest in the League Two betting odds:
After finishing 14th in League Two last season, many are expecting Bradford City to challenge for promotion this time around. With former Manchester United, Barcelona and Chelsea forward Mark Hughes in charge, the West Yorkshire side have a number of quality players, including Richie Smallwood and striker Andy Cook.
Owned by Manchester United’s Class of 92, Salford City have once again brought in a host of new players ahead of the new season. After narrowly missing out on a place in the Playoffs at the end of last season, new boss Neil Wood will be hoping to bring further success to Moor Lane.
After winning the National League last season, many have already backed Stockport County to make it back-to-back promotions. While life in League Two will be far more difficult, Dave Challinor and his players seemingly have the belief and talent to do just that.
Top League Two Betting Tips
League Two results are often surprising, with any one team having it within them to beat another on their given day. It is for this reason that betting on matches from this division brings no guarantees of making a profit. In order to give punters the best possible chance of beating the bookies, we have put together the following League Two betting tips:
EFL League Two Results and Live Betting
For many football fans, live betting is where the best value lies. As soon as kick-off takes place, in-play bets can be placed. Odds fluctuate almost with every kick, based on goals scored, red cards handed out and penalties awarded. Therefore, those who can time their bets to perfection will reap the rewards. All of our recommended bookies offer live betting on League Two matches. Meanwhile, important features, such as cash out and live streaming, are also found on selected betting sites.
League Two Results
If you have placed a bet, you will wish to know the result of the match in question ASAP. Live scores and results are published on many websites today, including those from major sports broadcasters. Meanwhile, minute-by-minute updates are also delivered by online bookies. Some come with dedicated “Results” pages, where information dates back years.
League Two Betting Offers
Given that it sits behind the Premier League, Championship and League One, it should come as no surprise that betting promotions specific to League Two are difficult to find. However, fear not, as there are many football offers that cater for punters betting on the fourth tier of English football. Coming from our recommended bookies, below are examples of the promos that punters in the UK can take advantage of:
JeffBet Football Cashback – Deposit £10+ using the promo code “EURO” and place football bets. Players at JeffBet will receive 10% of their deposit losses back, up to a maximum of £500!
Bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout – Receive earnings early on your single bets in the event of your Championship pick going 2 goals ahead. Applies to pre-match bets only.
Betfred Double Delight & Hat Trick Heaven – Punters placing pre-match single bets on first goalscorer markets will receive payouts at double the odds if the player in question scores a double. Meanwhile, triple the winnings will be delivered should said player score a hat-trick.
Popular League Two Betting Markets
An increasing number of League Two betting markets are available online. The best bookies offer pre-match, live and outright options. The exact number varies from site to site. However, the following are available across the board:
This is undoubtedly the most common football betting market. Available on all League Two fixtures, punters here are simply betting on the result. Whether it be Team A win, draw or Team B win, all three possible outcomes can be backed. Betfred offers this market on all English professional football matches. An example is Salford City to beat Mansfield Town.
The opening goals of a football match are often vital. Betting on which player will find the back of the net first is also popular with punters. For example, you may wish to back Walsall striker Danny Johnson to score first at odds of 5/1. Odds are generally available on all players, with QuinnBet being our recommended bookie for first goalscorer markets.
If you are looking for greater odds, you may well wish to take advantage of the correct score market. Here, punters are betting on the exact final score, rather than simply the result. For example, 1-0, 2-2, 3-2 or 5-0. This market will be particularly appealing when you have an expert understanding of the two teams involved. JeffBet offers this market on all League Two fixtures.
Totals have long been popular markets for football fans. When it comes to League Two matches, bets can be placed on the exact number of goals, as well as over/under a set amount. For example, 4 goals or over 3.5 goals. 10Bet offers this market on the vast majority of its football matches covered.
Draw No Bet
If you are looking to give yourself an element of insurance, draw no bet could be the way to go. Basically, this bet eliminates the possibility of your bet losing because the match ends in a draw. If your bet does lose in this instance, your stake will be refunded. When it comes to the draw no bet market, Bet365 is our no.1 pick.
Both Teams to Score
As the name suggests, you must bet on either “Yes” or “No on whether both teams will find the back of the net in the match in question. If two attack-minded teams are going head to head, backing “Yes” is advised. Often referred to as BTTS, this market is readily available at BetUK.
Three possible outcomes are available to bet on here. Let’s take a clash between Leyton Orient and AFC Wimbledon as an example. Punters can bet either on Leyton Orient or AFC Wimbledon, Leyton Orient or Draw and AFC Wimbledon or Draw. While increasing the likelihood of placing a winning bet, the odds are often not very appealing.
League Two Winner
The first of our recommended outright bets surrounds betting on which club will win the title. Available before and during the season, odds will fluctuate based on results. Given the competitiveness of the league, even the favourites are available to back at around 8/1.
There is always a battle between the top strikers to become the league’s top scorer. Bets can also be placed on this, with odds being introduced before the season starts. For example, you can get odds of 10/1 for Paddy Madden to win the award.
Team to Be Relegated
Two clubs are relegated to the National League at the end of the season. Betting on which clubs will face such a fate is also available with selected bookies. The likes of Rochdale, Hartlepool United and Barrow are among those expected to struggle ahead of the new season.
Final Thoughts on League Two Betting Sites
The fourth tier of English football may not be what springs to mind when it comes to football betting. However, League Two continues to attract punters in the UK. Whether you are looking to back Salford City, Doncaster Rovers, Bradford City or another team, our recommended bookies offer competitive odds, a range of markets and additional features. So, check them out for yourself, claiming your welcome bonus when signing up.