Barcelona forward, Neymar has confirmed that he will continue at Barcelona and will not join Manchester United, regardless of the money he is offered.
The Brazilian has been linked with a move to Manchester United this summer after it was revealed that club CEO Ed Woodward had travelled to Spain for talks with Barcelona.
It was claimed that Manchester United are ready to shatter the world record fee in order to land the Barcelona star.
Reports in the Spanish media claimed that Neymar’s family was leaking the news of United’s interest to get a better contract for the player. However, Neymar has now come out and rubbished all speculations.
“I want to stay at Barcelona, no matter how many million pound offers come from England,” he said.
“The people from Barca can be calm.
“When I hear things like this, I don’t think anything. I just heard it and I am calm. I am very happy at Barca and with my colleagues”, he said.
The Brazilian enjoyed a phenomenal season last year, winning the treble with Barcelona. He also scored 39 goals for the Catalan giants and helped them win the Champions league.
Manchester United have had all summer to sign a goalscorer, but the Red Devils have failed to bring in necessary reinforcements.
With Javier Hernandez likely to leave before Tuesday, it appears that Wayne Rooney will be the only striker at Old Trafford this season.