Soccerlens has teamed up with Puma, the official supplier to the African Cup of Nations, to offer one lucky fan a chance to win three official home shirts from Puma-sponsored African nations.
Puma has a strong heritage with African football that stretches back almost two decades and has grown progressively over the years. Puma has been investing in grassroots projects, player relationship and African Federation partnerships since 1998.
Hosts South Africa, Yaya Toure’s Ivory Coast and this tournament’s favourites Ghana, all endorse Puma kits during the competition and we have got home shirts for all of the above three up for grabs.
How it works:
To win this set of shirts, just answer this simple question:
Which of these Puma sponsored nations got to the final of the last African Cup of Nations?
- a) Ivory Coast
- b) Burkina Faso
- c) Algeria
Send your answer to email@example.com along with your FULL name, phone number, address and shirt size (S, M, L or XL).
The competition starts today (22nd January) and it will run until 31st January, 2013. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted by Puma at the end of the competition to confirm their details.
Terms & Conditions for the African Cup of Nations Competition:
- All entries must be received by Thursday, 31st January, 2013. Winners will be notified by Friday, 1st February, 2013.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Shirts are available in adult men’s size: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Winners will be contact directly by Puma® to confirm sizes.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Puma® and Soccerlens will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach winners for reasons beyond Puma®’s reasonable control.
- The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by Puma® for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow Puma® to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.