Ten questions posed about Glasgow Rangers FC right now that we should maybe be asking ourselves. Just why is it….
- That Walter Smith gets little criticism from the Scottish media?
- That Lee McCulloch seems to have some Dutch blood to play in all these different positions?
- That Aaron Niguez is good enough for the Spanish Under 21s but not for the Rangers First team?
- That Steven Whittaker looks better at left back than at right back?
- That Andy Webster, went out on loan but didn’t prove himself there and if he needed games then why wasn’t he kept back as back-up to Bougherra and Weir or do we have to fit in Mr McCulloch somewhere?
- That when Lafferty, like others, gets played in his proper position they start to look comfortable and even better?
- Talking about others, isn’t it amazing that Steven Davis has accomplished 10 assists and 5goals from the right of midfield when he could be even better from a central position?
- That just even a little bit of width gets the fans excited/off their seat and the team more dangerous…
- That Kevin Thomson only scores at important times?
- Nacho Novo can almost only ever come on for Kenny Miller with 20 minutes to go?
Just some food for thought for the freethinking bear….
This article was previously published on RangersMedia.co.uk, the premier website for Rangers FC fans.