The big game of the weekend sees Man City take on Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday (4pm KO, Live on Sky Sports 1) and the title holders simply have to be the bet to emerge victorious at 2.38 with Betfred and Paddy Power.
The home side were woeful in their opening game when given a 3-0 drubbing by West Brom, and new manager Brendan Rodgers knows that a similar performance will see them torn apart by City.
The Reds looked clueless against the Baggies, and the back-line looked very frail.
Judge on that opening effort they are a complete mess at the moment, and with Daniel Agger suspended look ripe for City to tear them apart.
Mario Balotelli had a good Euro 2012 and looks just the type of player that will wreak havoc in this.
The Italian is a standout 7.5 with Betfred and Paddy Power in the first goalscorer market and that where my money will be going.
I really fancy City to win this without reply, and they are a best priced of 4.2 with Paddy Power to do so.
That looks a cracking punt.
- Only once have Liverpool won fewer home league games than the six managed last season – five in 1948-49
- City have won none of their past 10 visits to Anfield, losing on six occasions
- Liverpool have taken 18 points from 20 top-flight games played in 2012
- City committed just four fouls in their game against Southampton last Saturday, fewer than any other team on the opening weekend
- Andy Carroll has scored more Premier League goals (four) against City than against any other opponent