The official FIFA 2010 Trailer – with actual in-game footage, was recently released by EA Sports. FIFA 2010 is scheduled for release on 2 October 2009 – watch the Fifa 10 trailer below and then read about the improvements that are going to be made to the latest upgrade to the best football playing game around:
Improvements coming to FIFA 2010:
- The transfer system will be upgraded, so it’s more authentic
- Preseason friendlies will be introduced
- Kit numbers can once again be edited
- The fatigue of players will be more realistic and authentic
- Total Football Experience will be a new feature giving players football news such as results, fixtures and player transfers
- A new Assistant Manager feature is available where he’ll rotate your players and aid with team selection.
It’s ironic how as Football Manager tries to be more like FIFA with their ‘3D match engine’, FIFA tries to be more like Football Manager with it’s ‘enhanced football experience’.
Game’s still looking good though.