The top five reasons you should sign up / login right now and write for Soccerlens:
- You’re going to be thinking / talking / reading about football all day long anyway – might as well put all that time spent into something productive. By the way, that’s how Soccerlens got started.
- You’ve got something to say about the team you support. That’s how most other guest authors on SL got started.
- You can promote your own football blog that way – hey, life’s tough when you’re starting out in this field, just ask me.
- You’ve got a wicked sense of humor and can insult other people without getting sued, or insult your own club without getting lynched. No, not everything is about football.
- You want to start your own football / football club blog – in which case contact me asap so I can help you get started (see our Newcastle United blog and Manchester United blog for ‘examples’).
A lot of people tell me that they don’t have the time to write, don’t know how to write or what to write about. All I can say to that is that I thought the same thing when I started Soccerlens – and quite frankly, many readers will say that I still don’t know how to write 🙂 It’s easy to make excuses, but once you get started it’s addictive, whether you write once a day or once a week.
Of course, the super secret reason is that you love Soccerlens and want to help make it the best football news blog around…but if that’s not your cup of tea then pick one of the above.
When you’re done convincing yourself, sign up here and start writing.